music (mass noun)
- a natural intuitive phenomenon operating in the three worlds of time, pitch, energy, and under the three distinct and interrelated organization structures of rhythm, harmony, and melody
- sound organized in time in a melodious way coming from an instrument (or appearing to), as opposed to song.
- a song accompanied by instruments, or appearing to.
- any pleasing or interesting sounds
- a guide to playing or singing a particular tune as opposed to just the lyrics-sheet music
- (with capital M) the subject devoting to song and playing instruments
- Something wonderful.
5 letters in word "music": C I M S U.
No anagrams for music found in this word list.
Words found within music: